Passport to Prizes
All conference attendees will receive a passport book in their registration materials onsite. Visit all participating exhibitors in the exhibit hall February 18-20, 2016 to fill your passport with verification stickers. After you’ve collected all stickers, drop off your completed passport book at the AAEM registration desk. Passport books turned in prior to the daily drawing will be eligible for a series of prize drawings over the course of the assembly. Participants are eligible for all drawings, until their book is drawn; only one prize per participant. Winners will be directed to the designated exhibit booth to collect their prize.
Rules & Regulations
- Exhibitor personnel, guests, AAEM Staff and the general public are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- Only one passport book per registered attendee will be accepted as a valid entry.
- Passport books must be completed in full in order to be eligible for the drawing.
- Prizes will be awarded on a random basis per day based on first come first serve. Winners who are not present for the purpose of drawing a prize by the posted designated daily deadline, will forfeit their right to draw for a prize and a prize will be drawn for you.
- By participating in the Passport to Prizes, you consent to your name and contact information being provided to the applicable sponsor for the sole purpose of unclaimed prize distribution and to advertise your name as a winner throughout the conference and via social media.
- Only one prize is allowed per participant.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Prizes are non-transferable
- AAEM Merchandise Gift Bag, Courtesy of American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM)
- $200 AHC Media Subscription Credit (Good on any future purchase), Courtesy of AHC Media, LLC
- Apple Watch, Courtesy of CEP America
- $100 VISA Gift Card, Courtesy of Covenant Medical Group
- Apple Watch, Courtesy of Emergency Physician Partners
- One Night Stay with Breakfast, Courtesy of Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Roku 4, Courtesy of Leading Edge Medical Associates (LEMA)
- Apple TV, Courtesy of LocumTenems.com
- $100 American Express Gift Card, Courtesy of Martin Gottlieb & Associates
- Beats by Dr. Dre PowerBeats2 Wireless Earphones, Courtesy of MEP Health, LLC
- “Return to Tiffany” bracelet from Tiffany & Co, Courtesy of Mint Physician Staffing
- Bose Wireless Speaker, Courtesy of National Medical Professionals
- "Best Neighbors Ever in Vegas" Gift Card Arrangement, Courtesy of Neighbors Emergency Center
- Android Tablet preloaded with 12 month subscription to PEPID Emergency Medicine Suite, Courtesy of PEPID, LLC
- $150 Gift Card for Cirque Du Soleil tickets, Courtesy of PhysAssist Scribes, Inc.
- JBL Pulse 2 Portable Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker, Courtesy of Rhino Medical Services
- $100 American Express Gift Card, Courtesy of Scribe Solutions, Inc.
- Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker, Courtesy of Shift Administrators, LLC
- Yeti Gift Basket, Courtesy of Staff Care
- FitBit Charge HR, Courtesy of Standard Register Healthcare
- $100 Apple Gift Card, Courtesy of TeedCo Healthcare Recruiting
- FitBit, Courtesy of TIVA HealthCare, Inc.
- Wine Basket, Courtesy of VEP Healthcare
- $150 American Express Gift Card, Courtesy of Weatherby Healthcare
- $100 Amazon Gift Card, Courtesy of WPA Emergency Medicine Staffing, LLC
- FitBit Surge Fitness Watch, Courtesy of Zotec Partners
February 17 & 18
February 18, 8:00am-12:00pm
EMPA Fellowship Challenge Bowl
February 18, 12:45pm
Opening Remarks of the
22nd Annual Scientific Assembly
February 18, 1:45pm-3:45pm
State of the Academy, Town Hall & Candidates' Forum
2016 Board of Directors Elections
February 18, 6:00pm-7:00pm
Opening Reception - Exhibit Hall
Open Mic Sessions - Learn more
February 19, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Career Connections Fair - Learn more